wrong size shock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinga

Reaction score
Got the 22 lifted 3 years ago and finally blew a shock. I cut the rubber boot off to take some pics. 100mm of travel to the bump stops, 70mm of travel for the shock to bottom out. Money well spent on so called profesional advice and quality job lol. I am amazed it didnt happen on the way home from getting it done. Steer clear of this business inthe newcastle area. Drain holes in the flexible boot were at the top hence causing it to fill up with sand and crap which didnt help.this is my first post ill try n add some pics :pissedoff

cheers mate got it sorted thx. Just want to warn ppl about climax

This is why I always do my research. I was going to ring them about their bilstein suspension package which uses their own rear springs and torsion bar. Thanks for the post.

Cheers

Ballzy

Climax were extremely rude when i made my inquiries via email for my suspension lift, i ended up going with Zordo's Suspension and fitted it all myself, excellent service and installation advice.
I would not recommend Climax to anyone.

Yeah I don't really have the right gear to do that kind of work at home (yet). Which is why I'm looking at someone locally doing the work. Is there anybody you would suggest?

Cheers

Ballzy

Latest posts

Back