xbox360 - Trials HD / Trials Evolution

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett 76

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone on the old xbox 360 has played Trials HD or is waiting in anticipation like me for Trials Evolution to get released. Just looking to add people to either get beaten by or beat their track times :)

For all of you that don't know, Trials has been around for ever on PC but was made for the xb360 some 3years ago. Sorry PS3 owners, guess you all suck. Either way its just a trials motorbike game and finally after waiting so LONG there has been a new trailer and release window for the next in line : Trials Evolution.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43tj8X7dQ2s[/yt]

If anyone has played trials or wanting to play it, i highly recommend it and if your looking for someone to beat on the online leader boards h 3 d f x is my xbl name, add me.

Brett

i am soooooooo getting this, whats the difference between hd and evolution? two different games?

Trials HD was released first and wasn't really spoken about beforehand but turned out to be almost a #1 arcade game, But it was lacking multi player and when you created your own track only your friends could download it off you so was a little broken, BUT was a fantastic game and i have LOST a few controllers and a pair of turtle beach headphones out of pure RAGE. It is a must if your into decent games and like a bit of a challenge especially on the extreme difficulty tracks.

Trials Evolution has been in the works for quite a while and was meant to be released last year but due to the game being unfinished and red lynx being bought out by ubisoft it has taken quite a while longer. That video i showed you was just released yesterday and was the first major video in such a long time, i am soooooooooooooooooo excited to get my hands on it. Evolution features multi player now and global track sharing BUT looking at the latest video the track editor will be so much more and i cant wait to see what people come up with.

Trials HD is a MUST and Trials EVOLUTION will be without a doubt xbox live arcade game of the year!

Brett

Sold!!!!!! how good was the old motocross madness 1 & 2 on pc, i was adicted to them when i was young

Latest posts

Back