Son of trials

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the wife being nice for a change haha Narr I'll be entering the 31" stage

But you have 32 inch tyres
You will have to enter in 32 class
I think
And hope
Cause I don't wanna compete with another d22
40's don't bother me

I still think your takin the piss, But just incase being squashed in the d22 has squashed the brain there is NO 32" class.
I just hope my D40 doesnt get embarrassed too much by your D22 Sparra because MY UTE will never get over it........... but it's cool cause i already have :bootyshake:

I sent an email asking the organisers that question before the last one and with my size and my cousin, who runs 265/70/17 were told we were ok to enter in the 31" class

well i hope they sort my nav out in time for the TRIALS or i will be forced to drive my wifes Hilux bbrrrrrrrrrr.............

i have entered using nswnog as our group
we will be leaving early thurs morning and spending thurs night here (www.wollondillyriverstation.com) we are going to check out the caves and do a bit of fishing
thanks for the local info nathan :cheers!:
see u all friday
are we there yet

Yeah mate i put NSWNOG on the entry aswell.
Im sure you will like the camp spot on the river mate just hope the fish are hungry for your lures...
The self guided tour is pretty good but the "Wollindilly" cave is a good tour, actually all are definitely worth a look, so take your pic you wont be disappointed they are every bit as good as the caves at Jenolan but not as crowded.

See you at the Trials.

a few pics of our weekend at the trials
nathans rash should be cleared up soon
congats to his mrs for getting 3rd in the 31 class
that old hilux went really good
we all had a great time
_MG_2858 (64).jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

Last edited:
i saw your nav there.
was wondering who's it was!

there was a photog walking around... you reckon they will put the pictures up somewhere?

i saw your nav there.
was wondering who's it was!

there was a photog walking around... you reckon they will put the pictures up somewhere?

the photographer was from 4wd action
the article will be in there mag in 2 or 3 issues time
i noticed your ute also
we were the only d22's competing
i was real happy with the way mine performed
how did you go?

Latest posts

Back