XROX Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavMatt

Reaction score
As Promised here is the XROX bar C/W HID IPF900XS's Fitted to my D40 today, still no Sliders their being fitted next week.....

Cheers
Matt

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

I was just thinking about this today, looks great, wouldn't mind seeing a pic from a distance.

mate you got a good price for your bar, i just rang up Oppisite lock in Brisbane and was quoted $1400 fitted, no discount, does anyone know if there is someone else in Brisbane that sells the XROX bars

mate you got a good price for your bar, i just rang up Oppisite lock in Brisbane and was quoted $1400 fitted, no discount, does anyone know if there is someone else in Brisbane that sells the XROX bars

Man that’s shocking........ And here I was thinking that we were penalised over here for Choice and Availability of 4x4 Gear... Oh and I didn't realise that they were a W.A. based Company (Jandakot) double bonus :)

Now I can't wait till Thursday for their Sliders to go on too! :rock:

:cheers!:
Matt

I just rang those guys and they wanted $1700 supplied and fitted so i dont know whats the go there...

Last edited:
I just rang those guys and they wanted $1700 supplied and fitted so i dont know whats the go there...

Who? Northern.....! I was there last night Droping the Truck off for the Sliders and Mentioned that the bar was getting a lot of interest can't belive they would double the Price over night literally..... I'll speak to Mitch thisarvo when I pick my Nav Up!

Northern 4WD Centre
9A Berriman Drive
Wangara
PH: 08 9309 9911

Matt

Yeah it was Mitch who i spoke to i think, i would of definately got it if it was $980

Is there any support for the side wings? I see that they bolt on to the centre section, maybe thats so they can be replaced if they get bent.

Oh By the way. looks great!

I guess that's their thinking Matt, Bolt on / Bolt Off....

Tommo, Thats very average indeed I'll see what the go is! :devil:

Tommo, If your Still Interested in the Bar tell Mitchell that your a Mate of mine and he'll do the bar for $1250.00 supplied and fitted aparrently the bar is $1150.00 RRP supplied only! Basically he stuffed Up my Quote!! :rock: :sarcastic: oh and fitting is/was usually $270.00 sorry thats not as good a deal as I got :sad:

Matt

No worries mate thanks for clearing that up for me. Still pretty keen so i'l see how i go.

Latest posts

Back