xrox vs tjm bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidos

Reaction score
Help me choose lads?!

Xrox vs tjm.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 296
^^ My point exacty. I don't really do night time driving but a lot of Bush 4wding. Need more clearance for the front end... especially when trees tend to run in front of me... tjm bar for the protection just in case, I don't trust queens land drivers. Still very undecided.

At the end of the day mate you have to go for what suits your needs.. I wanted as much approach angle I could get and for how often I go off road it's more then strong enough and the wings maybe a little weak compared to a full steel bar it's still strong. It's also lighter in the front which is better and great for city driving as it's easy to take tight turns

At the end of the day mate you have to go for what suits your needs.. I wanted as much approach angle I could get and for how often I go off road it's more then strong enough and the wings maybe a little weak compared to a full steel bar it's still strong. It's also lighter in the front which is better and great for city driving as it's easy to take tight turns

Cheers mate. Pictures helped alot :elefant:. Thanks for the insight!

Sorry to bring up an old post but these are the two I'm also trying to choose between.
which did you end up going.
Or what are other peoples opinions.

Last edited:
I run the XROX bull bar and I love it! If I hit something hard enough that the side rails fail to protect me I think I would be screwed not matter what bull bar I have. the bar is solid steel the only plastic is the end caps on the end of the wing bars. and it weighs a friggin ton. I would buy it again.

MTCW

Sorry to bring up an old post but these are the two I'm also trying to choose between.
which did you end up going.
Or what are other peoples opinions.

Hey mate I ended up going the xrox bar. It looks the goods and I find the approach angle a lot better! I figured if I just get enough lights on the bull bar I shouldn't hit anything.

I'm pretty sure it comes with a template it actually looks really easy to install your self! I didn't but now when I see it on there I wish I did...

I pretty much faced the same question on my 2014 ST, XROX vs ARB deluxe bar. I went with the ARB bar and I'm very happy with it (pretty much the same as the TJM). It offers alot of protection when doing 4x4ing with alot of narrow tracks and with the d40s turning circle that can come in handy.

Yeah nice tossing up whether to try it myself or just get someone else to do it. Sick looking nav mate. I'll have pics of mine up soon matte black wrap gotta get the tyres an bar on it first but

Something designed to meet ADRs and tested to do so or some fancy pipe...... not really a serious question?

That "lil bit fancy pipe work" makes it look so much better.

Can't wait for the rest of my lights. :dancing1:

Attachments

• 20141024_165426.jpg
    20141024_165426.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 125

Latest posts

Back