Yep there on! :D Yew

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Got my New tyres and rims today, also fitted the tyres :D What you reckon? Tyres 285/75/16. BF-Goodrich A/T

20130208_170641_zps2d4f1d49.jpg

Thanks man! Wheels are 16inch, DIAMOND CLIFF, and they are 8inch wide.

Last edited:
Mate has the BFG A/T tyres and i'm running the M/T KM2's both in 285/75r16 and they are both bloody awesome tyres, well worth the extra $$$ over the mickey t's.

Brett

Thanks guys :D and yes i will put up a pic this weekend, because i still have to mount my snorkel and when that is up the wheels are going up as well and than i will take a photo with all the goodies on :D

did you have to import the wheels? I have tried finding an aussie stockist on google but none came up?

well heres the pic with 285's :D had to do the usual take front mud flaps off and do a bit of grinding because they rubbed a bit. after that everything is fine. :D reckon it looks good. will post a pic when snorkel is on, just havent got the time to get around to it.

20130218_160338_zpscaf8743c.jpg

pretty good, did not notice a big difference, pot holes are like you dont even feel them :D

Latest posts

Back