zd 30 fuel filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad navara

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if anyone can help me how many fuel filters dose a zd30 engine have as i changed the main one because engine light came on was all good for about 700 km and it has come on agine

If you changed the filter and the light went out and then came on again after 700 km I'd suggest you have a batch of dirty fuel and it has clogged the new one.

yer but i have changed the filter 7 times now and it keeps doing it over and over the light comes on any were between 700 and 1400 km then light comes on and goes into a limp mode some times if i turn the car off and back on it stays off for 50km or so or it can come straight back on

my 2c. try and tighten the filter a bit tighter. I had the same problem when I changed my. and all it was the filter was sucking air in from the top.

Ok put the computer on and this is what comes up 41 intake air temp and p7 f/inj timung FB

injection timing can be air in fuel, blocked fuel filter or injection pump fault.

intake air temp, check the sensor its on the air filter inlet. it may be unplugged, damaged, dirty connections or in a very hot spot (if its been pulled out).

there is also the possibility of both problems being a earth issue.

Latest posts

Back