EfS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longy509

Reaction score
Has anyone put the EfS suspension lift in a D40 i notice it says approx 30mm lift is this right or are people getting a bit more.

Has anyone put the EfS suspension lift in a D40 i notice it says approx 30mm lift is this right or are people getting a bit more.

When I first got mine in, 40 at the front, 55 at the rear. Now 30 front(new bullbar fitted after) and 45 at the rear.... pretty happy with it. Rides a shiteload better. Did sit level but since fitting a steel bullbar it sits noticably down.. Can't remember if i got HD fronts or comforts, may need a spacer now

I have just put EFS in my car, with bags in the rear. Was done by the guys at Tuff Stuff 4x4 here in Adelaide. Ride is only slightly firmer than stock, but not harsh at all. Drives very nice.

Definitely more lift in the back, i didn't bother to measure the difference. Car is a bit dirty but you get the idea.

Before

IMG_0237.jpg

After

IMG_0580.jpg

Yeah it does, they used the longer rear brake lines and extended the ABS loom.

Definitely more than 30mm though. I should have measured it!

just meaured my stock suspension with bullbar and winch on Front is830mm of the ground to guard or 475mm from centre of hub to guard.

I got the EFS kit in mine think it was a 40mm and that was biggest they go and sat down in front a bit so I put some snake spacers in the front, sits as high as possible without going to a calamini 5inch kit.

Attachments

• Photo1487.jpg
    Photo1487.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 353
  • Photo1500.jpg
    Photo1500.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 175
I had my lift done by ultimate suspension. front from centre of rim to guard is 560mm, thats what it was 40 000km ago when it was fitted and thats what it is now. As you can see in my sig i have a bar and 12000lb winch.

Last edited:
Just realised that the measurements that i listed were taken at the 1000km check-up that ultimate do, any way they are still the same as then.

I know its not EFS but it gives you an idea of whats out there anyway.

EFS seem to have a pretty good name on here, as well as a fair few other sites.

I have just put EFS in my car, with bags in the rear. Was done by the guys at Tuff Stuff 4x4 here in Adelaide. Ride is only slightly firmer than stock, but not harsh at all. Drives very nice.

Definitely more lift in the back, i didn't bother to measure the difference. Car is a bit dirty but you get the idea.

Before

IMG_0237.jpg

After

IMG_0580.jpg

what load ratng did u get and what did it set u back if u dont mind me asking

Latest posts

Back