calcals build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
hi all,
ive owned the car since march and so far have done a few mods to it.
boost gauge
2'' OME lift
HID head lights
lightforce spotties
UHF and ariel
265/75/16 MTZ
Full sound system
Xrox bullbar
Powder coated roll bar and rear step

IMG_0014.jpg

joelyc1

looks tuff with the xrox and muddies.
Are you going to put infill panels in the sides of the bar?
ive seen a few with the holes drilled in them like your bash plates, and they look awesome.

its crossed my mind but i dont think im going to do it.
what i would like to do is make a plate to protect my tie rods because ive snapped them 3 times since ive had the car

1. The cockpit

IMG_0016.jpg

2. Powdercoated rear step and roll bar

IMG_0015.jpg

3. Phillips amp with built in sub

IMG_0017.jpg

so basically im setting my car up to be a weekend warrior, any suggestions or ideas on what i should do next??

so, i was really really bored last night so thought it was a good idea to adjust all my lights. i just put HIDs in the head lights yesterday and now they put the lighforces to shame. next step is HID all my spotties

IMG_0021.jpg

the way u have that sub mounted, do those screws holding it go through to the outside of the car or not? also is it much of a sound improvement? thinking of getting one myself

the way u have that sub mounted, do those screws holding it go through to the outside of the car or not? also is it much of a sound improvement? thinking of getting one myself

yes the screws do, but with abit of silicone its all good.
for the sub, it is a huge improvement for what it is.
i got it for 2 reasons, its all built in 1 and you use the power from your head unit so not much wiring

yes the screws do, but with abit of silicone its all good.
for the sub, it is a huge improvement for what it is.
i got it for 2 reasons, its all built in 1 and you use the power from your head unit so not much wiring

so do u mean theres no power wire from the battery?

little update on the nav

i have heavy duty springs in the rear and i hate how stiff it is and its very imited flex. ive decided to change the setup abit by using the original springs with extended shackles for a softer ride plus more flex. also, i am purchasing a set of UCAs from snake racing to fix the front end up.
now i have a question, if i fit the UCAs do i have to chance my shocks?? i have OME nitro charger shocks atm. any info would be great, cheers.

hey guys,
was a little bit bored today so took some flex pics of the nav before the new suspension gets installed.
enjoy
IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

hey guys,
just bought myself an ARB compressor and need you opinion.
im thinking of installing it either in the engine bay, behind the rear seat or in the tray. what you guys think?
cheers

Latest posts

Back