Stoked!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordo09str

Reaction score
Hi all, Waiting to pick up my new 09 str,, very happy with the truck so far!! but have only test drove it,, will put it through the paces work wise n rec, n comment soon!:victory:

Hi Gordo,I have no problems with mine.Bought it with a canopy but because it is a new model they havn't got one for the new model.Nissan is only building it now.It is almost 2 months from date of purture and still no canopy.Aparantly it is build now just waiting to be painted.Will ring them again this week to find out.Aparantly the 09 ST-R is shaped different than the previos models.

Yewwww!!!
picked the truck up on fri!! very happy with it. gotta sort some roof racks out n electronic rust proof, if anyone could shed some light on which to go for would be greatly appreciated, cheers
:big_smile:

Hi gordo, I went Couplertec for my electronic rust proofing, it's used by the Life saving Society vehicles and BHP mines, comes with a 10 year guarantee.

Dont have any roof racks.

hi mate had mine a week now and absolutely love it, took it up to chichester dam near the barrington tops today, had a ball

How much do you wanna carry on the roof.

I have a set of Rola racks I use here and there.

Dave.

Hey all installed couplertec rust prevention,, very happy truck loves the beach,, thinking of shock up grade ,the stock ones are a rough ride and when I looked at them, pretty small n weak looking, not sure what to go with? anyone

Latest posts

Back