Gardens of Stone -11th May

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson25

Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone would like to join us we will be heading out to gardens of stone on saturday 11th May.

Chris in his tereno will be our "guide" and we will be stopping for lunch to have a bbq. So will be a good day out.

Will sort out meeting time and place closer to the date.

Sounds great on both count especially seeing I'm only 15 minutes from Rivo...

Gardens of Stone park. Its just past lithgow. All difficulty levels. Have a look at the Easter thread. We were up at Newnes last saturday.

That's no good JAFO, when are you free? might be able to shift it around. Always good to meet up with new people.

Oz,

My "weekend life" is CRAP :sorry3: Most of my shifts are moving into weekends from now till the end of May, and my Son plays soccer most Saturdays, and usually work 2 or 3 Sundays as a Medic providing pre-hospital care at Motorcross and other events so yea . . . thus I don't get out playing very much :pissedoff:

But hy, giving us a months notice like with this day's outing is great, gives me plenty of notice to add it to my calendar and arrange other things around it, just a bummer the 11th falls on a Fire Service Work Roster Shift, can't get around that one.

There be other trips, and well if anyone is interested people can come out and help me do recovery with Sydney Off Road Racing every couple of months when there club meets come around . . . 15 & 16th being there next weekend meet

We are getting a bit closer to the date. Just a reminder to all that we are still planning this trip to Gardens of Stone.

Well,

In the past week I have been transferred onto another shift, the up side is it has freed up most of Saturday 11th to join in this trip . . . BUT . . . I still have not got my underbody protection plates back on after they fell off late Feb.

Been waiting for a Ironman Fitting Kit since early March, and still have not seen sight of any kit and does not like it will be in Australia now till Mid June, so with no underbody protection I am very lowed to even think about going out to play at all till the plates are back on.

Hey mate. Who did you buy your kit off originally.
Surely they could help you out.
Van and Ute extras at kings park are great to deal with.

Should have my bar on finally got it after 2 days of stuffing around! Goes on tomorrow night, roof basket goes back on, really looking forward to this trip!

well AJ, im really looking forward to stealing your roof basket while your asleep ;)

Latest posts

Back