Gardens of Stone -11th May

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No show for me guy's, my boy's soccer Saturdays, and night shift to morrow for me . . . positive note . . . I have a fitting kit for my Ironman underbody protection waiting for pickup tomorrow.

Anyway, have fun tomorrow all

And Rescue . . . hope all is good

I hoping this is the end of it but at least they have half an idea now about why I loose consciousness for around 20 minutes at a time and scare the shit out of everybody around me, oh and Grant if you need a hand with fitting the under-body protection give me a holler, I'm just down the road and I don't have to worry about the B-Brothers crappy rescue trucks taking up all my spare time these days....

image-4259113713.jpg

image-3285867102.jpg

image-3799032388.jpg

image-360869201.jpg

image-1539855373.jpg

image-70771377.jpg

image-1483224723.jpg

image-1313285111.jpg

image-1350121029.jpg

image-3358406143.jpg

image-129173245.jpg

image-4266563343.jpg

A few photos from garden of stone/ newnes

Looking good boys, may have to drop in on one of your trips sometime comnsidering im just in Parra

Looking good boys, may have to drop in on one of your trips sometime comnsidering im just in Parra

Do you want to come with us this Sunday? we are going Yalwal leaving Campbelltown quite early around 5:30 so we can start the track early

Do you want to come with us this Sunday? we are going Yalwal leaving Campbelltown quite early around 5:30 so we can start the track early

I might be in on a trip to Yalwal, what tracks were you planing on doing?

I might be in on a trip to Yalwal, what tracks were you planing on doing?

this time we will try to do everything ex 6stage

if you guys are Keen we there are 2 spots left

trying to keep the numbers down so we can all have a good go and visit as much tracks as we can

limit to 10 Fourby

PM me so I can discuss with you guys the details

this time we will try to do everything ex 6stage

if you guys are Keen we there are 2 spots left

trying to keep the numbers down so we can all have a good go and visit as much tracks as we can

limit to 10 Fourby

PM me so I can discuss with you guys the details

Sorry for my retardness but what or where is "ex 6stage" i only know a few trails down that way.
I have been to Danjera dam a few times and have done "monkey Gum" but thats about it

Sorry for my retardness but what or where is "ex 6stage" i only know a few trails down that way.
I have been to Danjera dam a few times and have done "monkey Gum" but thats about it

6 stage is the Rock Climb that veers off from Monkey Gum "well there are a lot of different naming, this is confirmed when we met a local, they name track differently from us visitors"

anyway here is the plan
Hey guy you’s liked the trip down to Yalwal, you’s up for it again on Sunday 19 May make it a day trip again, this time we will start at 07:00, from Maccas once more, head out to Wombat Flats vie the river, do the loop turn right tree root dusty across, back down slippery, back on to the loop again, left and the end up into the rock gardens look at that waterfall. Back on to Monkey Gum up the top for lunch, then on to Twin Rivers rock steps. If we limit the truck to 9-10 makes for fast day also, so first in well you know how it works, if you’re up for this trip, copy the names from the list to your post and add your name to it. If you have more then you own please add + 1 as well, this way we can track numbers thank you’s all
Re: Warrick
Please copy my list to your post then add your selfs
Going on this trip

1) Wok-ss Warrick
2) pbk1776 Raf & Amie
3)Jaye
4)Kimbo
5)Craig 04gu
6 - 7) Noelh + 1
8)
9)
10)
11) Trips full sorry

Actually 3 more spots left

Last 2 weekends ago - we did see another D22 however with a different group

it will be nice to see another nav in our group

Ok i think i know where you are talking about although i havent actually done the trails.
How do you rate the tracks compared to "monkey gum" in difficulty?

Ok i think i know where you are talking about although i havent actually done the trails.
How do you rate the tracks compared to "monkey gum" in difficulty?

the trails above are more of easy to difficult
6 stage is very difficult and waterfall hence
we will give it a pass

my D22 only have lift and M/T no lockers and we basically done most of the tracks without chicken track

Ok i will run it passed the BOSS LADY and get back to you, should be a go. Might see if a mate with his 80 series is keen to if there is still room that is.

Ok i will run it passed the BOSS LADY and get back to you, should be a go. Might see if a mate with his 80 series is keen to if there is still room that is.

mate 3 spots left - plenty of room

if you boys are coming - we can all meet up at Albion Park or in Nowra

mate 3 spots left - plenty of room

if you boys are coming - we can all meet up at Albion Park or in Nowra

Ok Nowra will probably be the go for us as we will come down through Kangaroo Valley and come out at Bomaderry.

bugga sorry guys, little too short of notice i have no tread left on the muds plus am planing a trip back home to the snowys at the end of the month for a week, to visit family and try some of the old tracks. thanks for the offer though maybe next time, i def keep an eye out for any future trip your planning.

Latest posts

Back