Gardens of Stone -11th May

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate. Who did you buy your kit off originally.
Surely they could help you out.
Van and Ute extras at kings park are great to deal with.

Penrith Off-road Warehouse is where I have got all my Nav's 4x4 accessories from so far.

They have been onto Ironman head office down Melbourne, and other Ironman distributors trying to find a spear fitting kit sitting on a shops shelf's somewhere . . . No luck so far.

Next shipment . . . June so Melbourne are saying.

so where we meeting and what time?

It says its a 2hour trip from richmond, so 6:30-7 at richmond maccas?

so where we meeting and what time?

It says its a 2hour trip from richmond, so 6:30-7 at richmond maccas?

I noticed your ute in the latest 4x4 ACTION mag, Dom must of sent in pics to try and win a fridge but mist out to another D22.

I noticed your ute in the latest 4x4 ACTION mag, Dom must of sent in pics to try and win a fridge but mist out to another D22.

Yea mate, DomHogan sent them in to show it off a bit. few people have noticed it. I love the car, needs some TLC though to bring it up to scratch.

But performance wise it goes great!

You coming out on saturday Nathan?

Yea mate, DomHogan sent them in to show it off a bit. few people have noticed it. I love the car, needs some TLC though to bring it up to scratch.

But performance wise it goes great!

You coming out on saturday Nathan?

Would of liked to join you guys only its my boys 7th Birthday and he has soccer, so im out for this one.
next time you guys go i will be keen and will definitely try to tag along.

I've been wheeling for sometime now since buying the d22 4 months ago
We go wheeling mostly with earth and 4wdaction peeps

yet to go out with nav asia - will miss this one as im going to smithfield
for the superior offroad sale and roothy will be there lol

Pitty can't make it mate.. Always a good day out hopefully Tyson doesn't say it's Gunna rain again tho..

no :( but nearly! just drink more until the weekend comes?

On another note, tyson in the lead with his massive lift kit!

image-134319721.jpg

She's ready to go

Was hoping to go but the neurologist has booked me in for urgent tests tomorrow morning

Latest posts

Back