fibre glass front guards

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never been a fan of utes that look like this unless they came with a remote control but each to their own, the yanks seem to love them

It's got a distinctively aggressive look to it. You wouldn't have much difficulty facing a steep incline either!

It looks different, and while I normally like "different", this is more "radio control buggy" kinda different so I'm not so sure I'd do it to my Nav.

I'd buy the RC car though!

Im with you on this one joshy, at first it looks mad, but i think if you had to stare at it every day its a bit much, but it might be the go for bigger tyres.

Ive asked em to send me a price when the front guards are available on there own. see what exorbent cost they want.

yeah. arctic trucks wanted a couple grand for there stuff. Another american mob wanted over a grand for something that they couldnt gaurantee would fit.

It would be more, a one off job has to pay for moulds. Someone that makes lots can spread the mould costs across say the first 30 or 40 sets.

Latest posts

Back