Nsw rego and green slip prices....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my rego and green slip prices for the nav today and am rather pissed off as to how expensive the nav is to register....
Green slip $1025
Rego $ 569

How much are you guys paying ? Mine is an 06 D22 none of my other cars ever came close to this price including my old patrol and jeep.

Dean.

This topic comes up every year and from memory you NSW people always get upset when you hear how much we pay in Vic :ha:

Can't remember how much the d40 was but no where near that.
I'm in NSW but country, may be your postcode?

WHAT - so every year you have to get a green slip??? at $1000- a pop ! damn!
Just paid mine $476.50 full , health care card $360.30 , pension card $275.00 and no green slips !

WHAT - so every year you have to get a green slip??? at $1000- a pop ! damn!
Just paid mine $476.50 full , health care card $360.30 , pension card $275.00 and no green slips !

Yeah we have to do green slips every year but price depends on a lot of different things like age of the driver the car driving history all that stuff but mine is as clean as you can get.... I just foment ages doin quotes and finally found a cheaper one. Gio is offering me one for $720 so that's a few hundred in my pocket but still so much more expensive then every other vehicle I have owned.

DeanFoldi.

heay Dean good to meet you ... Damn that's rough- so a green slip is like a road worthy ?? ummm would you like to use my address ,')

We might be better drivers that crash less!

There is obviously other factors but lets not make it a debate :sarcastic:

My brother in-law who bought my old D40 just paid $470 for the green slip off AAMI, but was quoted over $100 dearer with NRMA because they told him they have increased the price by $100, due to the fact its a UTE and utes are always a risk of injuring people from things coming out the back regardless of hard tops, canopies ect.
He is now taking all of his business away from them, house other cars, business ect and if they dont fix it so will i come rego time

heay Dean good to meet you ... Damn that's rough- so a green slip is like a road worthy ?? ummm would you like to use my address ,')

No we need to do a pink slip which is our road worthy. I think that's about $30 not expensive. It's just the green slip that kills us. Your adress would be awsome lol.

haha sure any time Dean ! ahhh but then you would have Vic plates and we all know that's not a good thing to have in n.s.w or the nazi state q.l.d ! gee the coppers love the guns in q.l.d - I had one pulled on me in a Jaco caravan store all because I cought them out on works they didn't do and that I paid for , long story short the wollapers turned up "3 units mind you" and then proceeded to throw me of this site with the biggest twat pulling his gun on me ! talk about small man small dick syndrome ! and those pricks at Jaco grrrr lol I still have the video I think some where on a memory card - damn, if I can find it i'll post it ! scared the shitter out'a me I tell you - was not expecting that one ! You can see me shaking though the cam - fukc I hate guns or more so the little men that stand behind them !
Oh and for any wollopers on here with the thoughts of "I must have done some thing worthy of having a gun pulled on me- that's not the case at all" I never even raised my voice let alone my hand - I just wanted my money back and didn't want to leave until so- so they said I was trespassing and if I didn't leave they would forcibly remove me and it was with that comment he un clipped and drew his side arm from his holster , it didn't even get half way out before I was up and out of there ! what a twat ! ruined my holiday let me tell you..............

My brother in-law who bought my old D40 just paid $470 for the green slip off AAMI, but was quoted over $100 dearer with NRMA because they told him they have increased the price by $100, due to the fact its a UTE and utes are always a risk of injuring people from things coming out the back regardless of hard tops, canopies ect.
He is now taking all of his business away from them, house other cars, business ect and if they dont fix it so will i come rego time

Have you started looking at the conditions for each of these policies?
We are fast approaching another lot of insurance renewals and have four policies with NRMA.

Latest posts

Back