The Navrol build up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mud4b

Reaction score
nice work. keeping factory gq suspension set up?

Hi josh.
funny you ask that, i was going 2" lift, but after fitting the body today i realised it has to sit off the chassis due to the front floorpan and the front curve in the chassis, so im going std height soft flexi coils, oversized rancho 9000x and a x link. that is the basic setup anyway, going to make my own hd tierods and rear arms ect and thinking of a aframe the same as mud4b pic, but its starting to get overboard..

Here is a pic of it as it sat around lunchtime, the body is still a inch above where its meant to sit, the whole car lowers when the body is on and it will lower more when the engine and box are in, that is a 33".

12012010.jpg

cheers mark.

damn i wish i had a post hoist.

Should be nice and stable with that setup. Id assume itll still sit below a standard gq height?

damn i wish i had a post hoist.

Should be nice and stable with that setup. Id assume itll still sit below a standard gq height?

Yeah for sure but i did not want it that high.. its about a gq with a 2" body lift..
cheers mark.

What are you doing with the rear Mark? Tray or tub?

Hi jason.
im going the tub, i wanted it to look standardish... i did think about a tube tray but if i done that i can see big lift, massive suspension, massive tyres and a exo... i do not want to go down that road again for a while if ever again.. i have tube buggies, i dont need to now...

cheers mark.

Looks good and will look good either way you go tub wise, i like seeing jacked up d22's, they look tuff maybe cos there's not many around.
And it's white, i like the white ones.

Nice work.

Do you want one of the mods to make a new thread and transfer some of your post over to there.

Dave.

Nice work.

Do you want one of the mods to make a new thread and transfer some of your post over to there.

Dave.

Hi dave.
looks like its been done.. Thanks for that, i guess i better fill it with pics and progress hey.
cheers mark.

Hey Mark, just trying to keep the threads from going all over the place.

The other one was a specs thread and I think this way will keep things on the right path.

Nice build up by the way, you have some tallent.

Dave.

Hey Mark, just trying to keep the threads from going all over the place.

The other one was a specs thread and I think this way will keep things on the right path.

Dave.

i totally agree with that, hence why i stopped posting progress after a while...

thanks for that, its what ive done for basically my working life so i hope so, this is nothing though....

cheers mark.

Looks good and will look good either way you go tub wise, i like seeing jacked up d22's, they look tuff maybe cos there's not many around.
And it's white, i like the white ones.

i agree to disagree solid....

the first part i totally agree, the 2nd sort of... i wanted a full black or silver nav, i got the white because it was right at the time and i can paint, so it will be black or silver soon me thinks...

cheers mark.

Where is the rest of the thread? That looks mean as, I love them in white too

Hi sorry bud.
i have tons of pics but i have just been too flat out, im also holding off until i get the engineering side of things done and finished.

cheers mark.

Can't wait to see this come to life.
Top work mate:victory:

Hi bud.
Thanks for that, its about to head off to the body shop for a few weeks then bolt all the parts together and remount the engine and box and it will be going.
cheers mark.

Hi sorry bud.
i have tons of pics but i have just been too flat out, im also holding off until i get the engineering side of things done and finished.

cheers mark.

Sorry mate, not directed at you, just seems like i'm reading from half way into the thread, only get two pages of it.

Nice work by the way, hope all goes well

Sorry mate, not directed at you, just seems like i'm reading from half way into the thread, only get two pages of it.

Nice work by the way, hope all goes well

Hi bud.
too easy.
reason being i started it in another thread of mine to do with something else, so some of it got moved and a thread made. i will start from the start and end at the finish in this thread.
cheers mark.

Latest posts

Back