Landcruiser Mountain Park Trip - 10th & 11th April 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Thinking about a weekend at Landcruiser. Arrive Saturday morning, camp the night, leave sometime Sunday. No date yet but thinking early April, maybe 10th/11th? Plenty of time to put the date away. I should have my new tyres by then and Matt will have his locker if he's keen for a decent test.

What dates suit anyone else keen to come?

Oh Oh pick me!!!!

Yeah that sort of time frame sounds good for us, march we will busy with the yard, by april we will have had enough and be ready for a weekend away!

Ill keep an eye on this thread as I may been interested. New to 4WDs and havent had a chance to get the nav off road yet. Might be a good intro to 4WDing.

That goes double for me Ant! I'll see how the dates pan out,

Hoo Roo

Actually, providing I can afford to put new shocks on before then, I'd say count us in. The park looks great.
Then I guess even the original Nissan shocks will do if I can't afford some nice new ones.....

Last edited:
We won't be looking to do any damage guys, just medium stuff. Plenty for everyone there.

Stock shocks will be fine if you don't have new by then ray.

I mite have to see if i can make this sounds like it would be good fun to go to. Still have to buy some more camping supplys, but that sounds good to me

Sweet, the more the merrier. Plenty of specials at BCF between now and then Josh!

So is everyone happy with 10th/11th of April?

Sweet, the more the merrier. Plenty of specials at BCF between now and then Josh!

So is everyone happy with 10th/11th of April?

I am happy with it, I think it's easter the weekend before so thats out. March is pretty full for me at this stage.

Josh don't stay home if you haven't got enough camping gear, between us I am sure we will have enough gear to help you out.

It would be great to see some new faces and especially some new to offroading. I love seeing peoples enjoyment on their first trip out.

Those dates look good to me so far, falls on my weekend off so thats a plus.

ahh thats shit, i just get off a 10 day cruise that weekend so i dont know if ill be up for it. will have to wait and see though, would be great to finally meet some of you guys and not to mention the awesome tracks there is there.

yeah i'll be there. I just have to pull me finger out to get some more things like a table, tarp, poles, ropes, pots and pans, just pretty much all the niggly little bits.

I'm definitly keen for this though

So far the 4 of us are going. Well 5 if you count our 1 year old GSD, Leela. She loves riding in the Nav, :big_smile:

Sort of a long way for us to go for one night, but, as you said Matt it would be good to meet a few new people,

Mrs Ray said we might even head up there on the Thurs or Fri and grab a couple of extra nights. It is a bugger to set up the camper trailer for one night. Either that or stay on for Sunday nite, Monday nite, but we'll see.

Hoo Roo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back