Landcruiser Mountain Park Trip - 10th & 11th April 2010

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet, i was there late january and it was prime, bit of water around and green everywhere. so after all this rain it should be a bit muddyer....:big_smile:
but yeah im keen for another trip if it works out.

Bugger bugger bugger, I'm looking like going there for easter weekend Fri-Mon (Family trip). Dont recon the missus would be up for 2 weekends!!

i should be fine with that date...never been there so looking forward to it

I'm SPEWING!!! Missus has informed me that she has arranged visitors that weekend...... Might be there the weekend before with Pete (Hilux from Glasshouse trip) Maybe I should just stay the week!!......

hey guys would like to come meet all of you and check out the park. Never been before and prety new to the fourby scene. will see if i can get a couple of my mates to come if thats alright. although they dont drive navaras would be good to have a play. will have to check with work. Also is this a bring along your missus trip? or just more of a boys weekend away?

That brings up a good point, anyone who isnt keen on camping can still come out for a day trip. Its about 2 hours from my place on the northside so acheivable for a long day trip.

Also is this a bring along your missus trip? or just more of a boys weekend away?

Well I'm bringing the missus, 2 daughters, and 1 spunky female GSD, shes my baby :eek: hahahaha

I think my brother who I haven't seen for a while is interested in tagging along. He drives a Ford Explorer and has promised to camp away from the Navs. :big_smile:

Hoo Roo

My missus is still undecided, but I will have one or both of my boys though (8 & 11) Families are most welcome.

Latest posts

Back