cheep mud's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigdog

Reaction score
I'm chasing a new set of m/t's in 265/75r16 for the navara but don't want to spend more then 1g any suggestions I was thinking gt radials adventuro m/t wich I can get for 250ea any one got any coments on them.
Thanks jim

Personally I cant comment but a guy that goes buy the name chickoroll on another forum has been running these for a while now without any complaints. He drives a Jackaroo and judging by some of the vids I've seen goes pretty hard.

Brad

I'm chasing a new set of m/t's in 265/75r16 for the navara but don't want to spend more then 1g any suggestions I was thinking gt radials adventuro m/t wich I can get for 250ea any one got any coments on them.
Thanks jim

dont you think you would be better off just spending that 25-50 dollars more a tyre and getting a better set. cos 250 a tyre is not exactally cheap. thats just my opinion mate, i personally would just spend that little extra and get something i were truly happy with

dont you think you would be better off just spending that 25-50 dollars more a tyre and getting a better set. cos 250 a tyre is not exactally cheap. thats just my opinion mate, i personally would just spend that little extra and get something i were truly happy with

Depends though if they are to be a second set for weekend use. Thats what I am looking for. For that price I'd have em. But not for everyday use.
Bear in mind that if you are to fit them for everyday use and they are in anyway linked to an oopsie then your insurance company will bend you over because not only are they beyond the manufacturers specification for size but they are not 8 ply either as specified in the handbook. Just a bit of FYI not a tsk tsk.

You'd be better looking on eBay, can pick up a good set of muddies with 60%-80% tread still on them for nearly half what they retail for in a reputable brand....BFG, COPPER, Mickey Thompson's etc.......

i am getting some maxxis bighorns 235/75/15 for 200 bucks each new and fitted i thought that was pretty cheap

I can't recommend getting the GT Radial Adventuro MT. A good mate has them and he staked 2 tires in 2 trips both in the sidewall. Coincidence perhaps, or just a very soft sidewall. They also have a terrible howl after only 40% wear. I agree with others, spend the extra $200 total and get a good set.

Guido

Latest posts

Back