Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better be careful what your asking there HJ, is it a 4wd day or "something else?" that's a pretty special request. ;)

People just need to read between the lines..

I understood what you meant happy John!

That's why I hate text messages or writing.

As they can always be misinterpreted..

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Count me in at this stage!

Wedding anniversary on 14 September but,
don't think Tam wants to be 4bing on our wedding anniversary.

See what date you come up with!

I reckon Big GUS will be in too(well he's going to be) pmsl

Cheers
Little man

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Last edited:
Fork I turn 40 next Wednesday. I recon we will see how it goes.I hope to get some members from the southside to have a look at a wonderful part of my backyard and pop along 4by4??

HJ. The wifey and I would be keen for either a day trip or over nighter. Just depends on the weekend due to busy schedules. Just work out what date you wanna do and we can try and shuffle things if needed

Rusty

Your only a pup HJ
Ha and I feel like it too Steve. Rusty I will try and work out a weekend and see how it pans out. An overnighter would be great but as we are all a tad over an hour from home it may be a day run. I know the area well I will take the bike for a run and check it out this week.

The scenery is beaut and there is some good hill climbs as well fuel and the best pies you can get are at Dayboro about 15mins away from the park.
Keep an eye on this thread guy's I recon we could have a great day and perhaps the overnighter if people are keen.

Have a great week will chat soon.

John

Going to head up on Thursday after work and check it out on the bike. I will try and pick a w/end and see if it clashes with anyone's plans. Also if I can find a link with a map I will post it here.
John

Hi John,
Just got home from Townsville, count us in.
We head down to the WRC in Coffs the weekend of the 13th / 14th September.
SO anytime before or after that it would be great!
Let us know what you have planned.
Brian

Ok it looks good I think the weekend after fathers day or around then may work. I would say camp the night and have a yarn around the fire. It's easily changed if people are busy, how about 4bye4 and Trent??. The camping fees are minor and can be paid on arrival. You don't need a permit to traverse the park.

Thanks for the reply mate. As we are all so busy I will work out what suits and I plan to get more footage to share it is a wonderful spot I hope more notice this and may be along.From your place about 1.5 hours no big deal.

Latest posts

Back