Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well fantastic weekend. Thanks HJ for the invite and the scenic tours you put on for the group. Great spot and we both enjoyed ourselves so much we have already booked again to bring some family up. Awesome putting names to faces and also checking out some more awesome rides and seeing them in action.

Cheers
Rusty

Same here John top weekend mate,next time we go to A-Break we will have to get more Nav's along and make it a day trip with a bush barbie

BG

image-2959247001.jpg

HJ and my fire feeling toasty
Last two here

Top w/end cheers all that came was great time away :)

Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Hi Folks.
John thanks for organising a bloody great day. It was nice to meet the folks and their families from this forum and look forward to meeting up with you all again. Next trip I hope to be staying over nite.

Thanks again John and all for making myself and Son feel welcome.

Pat S

Guys,
pictures and videos will be uploaded tomorrow, unfortunately Happy John's wife fell quite ill with a migraine, and they have had to stay out there another night to allow her to recover, he sends his apologies he's itching to put photos and videos up of the great weekend.

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

thanks for organizing a relaxed weekend john, with the good company it made it an enjoyable weekend. hope the wife gets well soon.
top dressed the lawn from all the dust i hosed off!

eric

Just wanted to thank John for the great weekend up at Mt. Mee. It was great catching up with some of the great people I met at the 2013 Muster and making new friends. Taking the track on the A break was AWESOME!!!! I am glad I found a new place to go and explorer that is not to far from home. Thanks again John for a great trip. Looking forward to seeing the pix and video.

Thanks guy's we had a ball and I was very surprised with the capabilities of the d40's I hope that old joke now passes. We took out a roo last night dad always told me don't swerve, well I did and got a rear lookup at the same time. Also thanks so much getting up at 4.30 Reuben I really enjoyed all your company your a top bunch of folk Wane d4t, thanks for coming your a gent. Pics and videos will follow tonight we got A heap of rain last night so I had to pack up wet. Anywas Gordon country next time I reckon we will have more than 9 navs there. Good driving on A break from all like I said the 40's surprised me we only had a few minor slippage and nothing broke. Speak later tonight and I will see what I can upload, I just need to fix this roo damage and dry the van.
HJ

HJ many thanks for arranging a top and at times extremely dusty trip. Pity the rain didn't fall in the desired location. I hope Rusty reads the comment about D22/D40 as he must have been so excited about being a camera passenger in the mighty 40 that the footage of Abreak is excellent viewing of the tree tops and some superb footage of my dusty dash board and unfortunately nothing visual in between. I may have to prescribe some valley um for the next time Rusty to curb your excitement and steady the hands. All in fun mate. Had a fabulous time it was a pleasure to meet you all and share some tracks and laughter.

Cheers

WayneD4T

HJ many thanks for arranging a top and at times extremely dusty trip. Pity the rain didn't fall in the desired location. I hope Rusty reads the comment about D22/D40 as he must have been so excited about being a camera passenger in the mighty 40 that the footage of Abreak is excellent viewing of the tree tops and some superb footage of my dusty dash board and unfortunately nothing visual in between. I may have to prescribe some valley um for the next time Rusty to curb your excitement and steady the hands. All in fun mate. Had a fabulous time it was a pleasure to meet you all and share some tracks and laughter.

Cheers

WayneD4T
Good on you Wayne and thanks for making the effort vids and pics should be ready Sun night I have computer issues.
HJ

Ahahahah thanks Wayne. Sorry about the footage I did try my hardest to keep it still. But it was a bit rough in that 40 wasn't sure whether it was the driving or just the 40 in General. Was a good drive though and gave me another view on the 40 off road if setup properly.

Rusty

Going through the footage poyoko mate hard slog in those holes dam good driving. I take my hat off to Rustynav09 he started to lose traction then clawed up, he also ran down and helped other members in trouble. We all got there time and darkness was the problem. I have seen others back out from that climb. It is only minor but loved seeing the 40's get up. Eccellant driving from Eric ,Reuben and Wayned4t

Is anyone actually going to post any pics of the weekend?? how long does it take? its been a week

If you guys need help posting pics there is a tutorial that will help you out.:ha:

Is anyone actually going to post any pics of the weekend?? how long does it take? its been a week If you guys need help posting pics there is a tutorial that will help you out.:ha:

He was having computer problems uploading them...
I believe he should have something up Sunday... Don't quote me on that???
HAPPY JOHN
???????????

Geoff out!

Bloody hell you guy's caught us out,
I only got halfway up the highway, and called into happy johns and that's where we stayed.hehee

I hope he uploads something soon, otherwise you'll start believing my first statement.

Where are these uploads happy John????

To be honest I haven't even seen the footage myself.

Come on HJ
We need footage!

Cheers Geoff ⚠️Go the V-6's⚠️

The footage will be going to Mrs BIG GUS tomorrow. From what I have seen the angle does not show how steep it was. Anyway I thought rather than open a new thread Gordon Country is the next plan before xmas. I hope Robmacca may come along. No dates just an early thought the site is not far from last years muster.
HJ

Latest posts

Back