Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1595.jpg
    IMG_1595.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 45
mt mee

Thanks John for the pics.

Looking better every post....has all the makings of a good day out :dance3:

PatS

Hey john just noticed the "Staintune" on the TTR. thats a local company to my area.

One of my good mates use to do all their design and testing for a few years , thats probably one of his on your bike. ha!

Nice looking area for a day out in the bush by the way.

Pats and Rueben.
I haven't forgotten you guys i'm still keen for a meet up locally on the way.

We just need to work out a time that we are meeting at the Caboolture BP (Northbound)

And then I will have an estimate for our meet up times.

But I'm sure that will be decided closer to the dates.

I will PM YOU BOTH ONCE THE MEET UP TIME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Hey john just noticed the "Staintune" on the TTR. thats a local company to my area.

One of my good mates use to do all their design and testing for a few years , thats probably one of his on your bike. ha!

Nice looking area for a day out in the bush by the way.
Yep Staintune were great to deal with the 280 kit needed more airflow out the arse. I even got them to send a compliance plate to approve the pipe for on road "Legally".

John

I camped at Nerum creek New year 2014... it's good spot and you're able to use a generator without hassles as well.
Take a rode, the fishing in the creek has some potential, and as you mentioned not far from the tracks
Pat S

Mate we are going to book in there on that weekend. The prices are up a bit but the showers and views are great. Don't pack the car with a heap of recovery gear, there will be plenty of us.

john, are you capping the numbers?, i would love to tag along, just need to organize to get the saturday night shift off!

eric

Hey John. Spot looks pristine and at only just over Ann hours drive from my place I'd pretty much confirm we are in. Would you mind if I invited my brother in his pootrol that weekend? We need to recover something lol. Plus the showers for the women makes it more likely it's a yes. I will have to check with the minister when she returns from her weekend away.

Top stuff

Hey John. Spot looks pristine and at only just over Ann hours drive from my place I'd pretty much confirm we are in. Would you mind if I invited my brother in his pootrol that weekend? We need to recover something lol. Plus the showers for the women makes it more likely it's a yes. I will have to check with the minister when she returns from her weekend away.

Top stuff

Sure Rusty would be good to catch up, please bring your brother I am going to book a site and head up Friday with the van and stay till Monday. The booking will be made with the group title Navara. Just waiting for Reuben to log on he was keen and also disregard that map in the earlier link, many more tracks are available.

Mt mee

Sure Rusty would be good to catch up, please bring your brother I am going to book a site and head up Friday with the van and stay till Monday. The booking will be made with the group title Navara. Just waiting for Reuben to log on he was keen and also disregard that map in the earlier link, many more tracks are available.

Happys got a Van ...... must mean happy hour at John's...:rock:

Sounds asif we are in. We are busy Friday night 😭. So we will be up early Saturday for setup and off to get the car dirty. We planning on campsite F14 lol. Nice and secluded and is 4wd access only

Sounds asif we are in. We are busy Friday night dde2d. So we will be up early Saturday for setup and off to get the car dirty. We planning on campsite F14 lol. Nice and secluded and is 4wd access only

Good to hear Rusty,
That you can make it, would be nice to get some first hand knowledge on the straight injector clean too.

Looking forward to catching up with you!

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

Neurem crk is booked, I booked b5 and b6, that can accommodate up to 5 families. The group booking name is Navara. Anyone that comes along at the last minute can camp on that site.:rock:

Latest posts

Back