Any new d40 st owners?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there...just wondering ......when you picked up your new st d40 did you receive 1 or 2 sets of keys?.....as i am still waiting for mine to arrive i was just wondering because i have heard of some manufactures only suppling 1 key......cheers Andrew:victory:

Hi there...just wondering ......when you picked up your new st d40 did you receive 1 or 2 sets of keys?.....as i am still waiting for mine to arrive i was just wondering because i have heard of some manufactures only suppling 1 key......cheers Andrew:victory:

Andrew - don't let your dealer put this one over you - they should have given you 2 sets.....a new key for the D40 is close to $400

Andrew, march down to your dealer tomorrow and do not leave until they agree to supply you with a second key.

Gus

Dear Boy Genius posters; read the question:

"as i am still waiting for mine to arrive i was just wondering because i have heard of some manufactures only suppling 1 key......cheers Andrew

He hasnt received the car yet so hence maybe difficult to get a key let alone two.

Latest posts

Back