Bring back the good times.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

While on the computer I am drinking a can of Dr Pepper. Bought locally for $3 a bloody can, if I could find somewhere that sold bottles I get them.

The other day I was flicking through the TV channels and came across Married with children on GO.

Is there a better show then Married with children made ? If there is I cant think of it.

Bring Dr Pepper back to Australia aswell instead of being imported and rediculous prices added.

Dave.

Yeah married with children was great, How hot was Christina Applegate!

I don't follow your Dr Pepper obsession though lol

Yeah married with children was great, How hot was Christina Applegate!

I don't follow your Dr Pepper obsession though lol

She is pretty fine, dumb as dog !@#$ but I wouldn't complain.

She is still pretty fine these days, well the last time I saw her in a movie was like 5 years ago.

Dave.

I diddn't mind a can of Dr Pepper every now and then. I loved/hated Married With Children, Christina still does it for me !!!!!

And $4.20 for a pack of smokes!
What about $20 for a slab of beer?

Oh that"s another topic isn't it.

Obviously dinosaurs were plentiful back then for their juice to be worth only 25c Tony :laugh:

I cant imagine anything better than tipping coca cola over her and !!!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

Attachments

• christina.jpg
    christina.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 41
I cant imagine anything better than tipping coca cola over her and !!!!!:big_smile::big_smile:

Take that a few steps further on and thats how "Sick Em Rex" became popular. May not have been the best looking chick but there was plenty of guys who immediately wanted to become echidnas.

Hi Guys
Yes bring back the old days,where you could walk into a pub after having a surf in your boardies and sand over your bare feet.Now they want you all neat and tidy.
Bring back the 25c litre diesel?I like that idea.

Dave I dont mind Dr Peppers but having been to the US I prefer the US made Dr Peppers than the one that is sold here.

Shane

I love dr pepper, used to be only soft drink i'd buy if the shop had it. Really annoyed at schweppes for stopping manfacture here. Signed the bring back petition ages ago. Now i just buy a can every now and then at those british shops etc. Also agree US made one is better then UK bottled one you mostly find here now.

oh and bring back the Paul Hogan show and his white pointer jokes.

Never tried the US Dr Pepper. My sister just got back, should of got her to bring me some home.

Was just watching ER a minute ago, bloody good show to. No pun intended.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back