Snorkel For 2009 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
I have a 2009 D22 navara that i want to put a snorkel onto. but i have been told by all different people that i cant because it came out standard with a second battery. i was just wondering if this is true because i realy want to put one on.

It's rubbish, the Nissan factory or Airtec (TJM) goes on while keeping the second battery.

Most aftermarket ones won't go on like Safari etc.

Yeah second that my brother in law has a Nissan snorkel on his Thai built 09 model with the two batteries from factory with no issues at all. Can be done for sure ok.

Ok thanks guys. Just half the time people dont no what they are talking about and it gets confusing with the people that do. I just wanted to make sure that was it. I was going to try do it myself and i was wondering what is the best way to seal all the pipes to the air box off is? Does anyone know how nissan do it?

Not sure mate, I had mine done at nissan, was a couple hundred I think, I wasn't game to take a hole saw to my car!

i have a snorkel on my 09 nissan navara. was the same snorkel from 08 model.. fitted it myself was easyish if u get everything in the right order first time...

Latest posts

Back