led spotlight/worklights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay

Reaction score
found this website. has a heap of led lights on it. seems cheaper than other led light bars than ive seen. and they do a lot more than just light bars. delete this post if it has already been posted before

Litestorm

Thought somebody may be interested in these.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-27W-S...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1b84784f
Can get round or square, flood or pencil. I have 4 square flood beams set-up on the roof rack for camp/work lights. I reckon they are fantastic. Claimed 2300 Lumen (if that true) they sure are bright.

PS: Just posted for information - I have not connection or interest in the sale of these.

Those monster lights look impressive, there attractive looking as well, I just emailed them for a price list, I like the roof rack mount setup, there nice and low profile, the ML240 looks like a kick arse setup, perfect for pencil beam and 2 on the bull like the ML72Q in spread beam, I have a 3800 luman torch like there 1200 unit and that thing is brighter than any spotlight I have seen on a car, its pure white and evan the glare from the sides of the beam is all most blinding, I think there laser classed LED's, would like to see one in the flesh, the ML3 would be a nice addition to a steal bull bar, drill a 18mm hole and sikaflex it in place from the inside, would be nice and stealthy

Latest posts

Back