Feb 12th WA Flood Fundraiser

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Organising a day trip for all th WA members and there friends. This day trip is to help all the flood victims in Queensland. We will make sure it is a great family day out for all those people that come with kids. If you are interested post here and let me know. We need ideas for the trip and a date to go on. It wil be $10 per vehicle with all money going to the flood appeal. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheeres

Navara09

Last edited:
Anyone interested we have got one going in NSW by Old.Tony. It will be a great day out for everyone

Yeh mate im definitely in and i know two others that will be up for it just give us a date and a place and we will be there.

Wel have you got any ideas on where we go. i got two there is a sea bird track where you drive in the moore river and the Muchae sand run from the back of wanneroo but that one is quite small.

Nah no ideas really id be happy with anything as long as its nothing to extreme as im still new to 4wding atm and the navara is still stock part from tyres...

Wel there are the tough tracks and then the easier ones and then the chicken ones as well. ok we will go to the powerlines. will be good to go for run up there

im easy where we meet.... Which entry? Last time i went i entered at cole road. my mate went the entry before and said it was pretty intense was super rutted out! So I was gonna stuggest cole road entry! which wasnt to challenging for me with a stock nav pretty much....

Does anyone have ideas on dates etc??

Cole road entry sounds good. I have never been there and the nav is still pretty much stock so ill be sticking to the easier tracks

Latest posts

Back