Feb 12th WA Flood Fundraiser

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure how to post a vid but hope this works!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid165.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu68%2Ftricycle_tom%2FIMG_0208.mp4">

hmm, different sound to the screeching bump stops

i got a bit of a plan on how to best try find where the noise is coming from, it shouldnt be that hard to find :)

cheers for the vid, i'm watching it over a bit trying to see exactly which point the noise comes on at (eg. compress/rebound of the suspension)

the updated and most recent confirmed list, just had my mate with the terrano confirm then...

CONFIRMED:
Navara09 - d22
myself - 75 cruiser
up n ova - d22
T.Griff - d22
mate with a troopy
Mate of T.griff 1
Mate of T.griff 2

Last edited:
The KFC we are meeting at is the one in Mundaring accross the road from Hungry Jack? Am i right or not

BLAH OMG, DONT KNOW WHY I THOUGHT IT WAS A KFC!!! must of been a KFC ages ago or something, sorry!!!!!!!!
its RED ROOSTER that we're meeting at, DO'H!! :( my bad, really really bad

UPDATE:
silva nav and his 2 mates have dropped out due to personal reasons, but will still try make it if they can. mate with the terrano has dropped out because the dud didnt know that the 12th of feb was a saturday... idiot

and the meeting place is...

PhotoMaps by NearMap

the building that says petrol station is also the Redrooster, which is why there is a cue of cars for the drive through, lol

i did say it was on the intersection of roe hwy and GE hwy, hope this clears things up for everyone!

Last edited:
one of my mates has bailed decided to go laneway festival instead :) and the other is now a maybe his drive shaft kinda fell out but hopefully get a new one this week :s

Hi there,

A recent change in circumstances means I might be able to make this trip. Would a stock standard D22 be truck-enough ? I'm getting conflicting information on how tough it is.

Speak soon
Niel

I did it in my d22 before the lift and you can just about do everything, just remember to take your tow hitch out because it catches on a lot of things and it gives you less depature angle. But there only a couple of chicken tracks you will have to take. maybe none depending how much it has changed. It will be a lot of fun so come out

mate, i've done the WHOLE mundaring powerlines track in a 2wd navara with slightly bigger 225/75R16 tyres and stock lift.

i only got bogged once in mud, i did the bonnet deep water crossing, and i got stuck at only 1 other point.

you'll be fine! haha

TODAYS THE DAY!

REMEMBER, meeting 10AM @ THE REDROOSTER near the intesection of GREAT EASTERN HWY AND ROE HWY (big gravel spot right next to it)

dont forget to bring your own food if you want more then just the bbq, and dont forget the sausage and buns tom! lol

Latest posts

Back