Feb 12th WA Flood Fundraiser

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer I have only just got steelies and 31s made it through no problem what so ever just a slightly bent side step!!! Ahaha

Any suggestions on dates etc?

Hey mate what did u pay for the steelies and tires? and what did u get?

That would be sick i live In Morley! I have read some where that it could be the torsion bars need re indexing or something like when I go down a keen or something there is a quite loud squeak or something! But yer still kinda not really sure!!

when you next free?

i'm in leeming/bullcreek, about 25km from morley, so not far.

i'll bring my big jack and toolkit, i'm sure we can find what it is.

and reindexing the torsion bars? pretty sure if the torsion bars arent in properly then they'd most likely strip quick.

when you next free?

i'm in leeming/bullcreek, about 25km from morley, so not far.

i'll bring my big jack and toolkit, i'm sure we can find what it is.

and reindexing the torsion bars? pretty sure if the torsion bars arent in properly then they'd most likely strip quick.

That would be sickk!! i can come to you will save you alot of hasstle.. next free next sunday would probably be the best for me... Thanks heaps

Hey mate what did u pay for the steelies and tires? and what did u get?

Hey i think i payed about $69 per rim just got 15x7 CSA i think they are with a -6 offset so they would fit over the brakes and tires i just got cooper ATR which i got off my mate for 400 coz he wanted 33 MTZ for his jeep

Cheers

T.Griff

FINALISED INFORMATION FOR THE TRIP!

WHEN:
Saturday 12th of February

TRACK:
Mundaring Powerlines

WHERE TO MEET:
KFC on Great Eastern Highway near the intersection of Roe HWY and G E HWY

TIME TO MEET:
10AM, depart 10:30am at the latest!

WHAT TO BRING:
- $10 donation fee PER vehicle
- recovery gear
- water/snacks
- a smile :)

Like I mentioned earlier, I'll bring my BBQ along so we can have a BBQ lunch along the way. T.Griff said he'd bring sausages and buns and thats awesome of him! A few cool 'drinks' to share around would be great also whether its a beer or a juice box hahaWhy would I hurt you again? Or how would you let me hurt you again?

IF YOU HAVE A UHF, PLEASE GO ONTO CH. 16!

looking at the thread posts i've compiled a little list of whos going:

CONFIRMED:

Navara09 - d22
myself - 75 cruiser
up n ova - d22
T.Griff - d22
silva nav + 2 mates maybe
mate with a troopy
Mate of T.griff 1
Mate of T.griff 2
mate with a terrano

MAYBE:

hypactiv1

Last edited:
Im having the exact same problem as T.Griff by the sounds of it. Full lock going up kerbs etc really loud screech. Could you let us know if you find out what it is? I should be coming out regardless of the problem as long as its not going to cause any damage.

your problem sounds like the bump stops, just chuck some grease on them (both the bump stop bolt and the the plate the bump stop rubs on).

t.griff said he got a loud squeak, hmm, could be the same issue?

if you read this then try it out as well mate, see if that fixes the noise you got

I just tried putting grease on them but still does it coming from both sides :((

Even if can't get it fixed will still come went last time had the noise! You just could hear me putting around

plenty of curbs in my street and we'll get the ramp out.

we'll replicate the noise as much as we can to pin point it.

i'm sure its just something small or something thats been knocked out of alignment :)

if you can get a lil vid/sound recording and send it to me via net or phone (0413.290.323) and i'll see if i recognise it

hey
i recon i could get 3 or 4 cars together for a trip. not really sure about where to go but the sea bird/ moore river one sounds good.

plenty of curbs in my street and we'll get the ramp out.

we'll replicate the noise as much as we can to pin point it.

i'm sure its just something small or something thats been knocked out of alignment :)

if you can get a lil vid/sound recording and send it to me via net or phone (0413.290.323) and i'll see if i recognise it

I will get a video after work today and send it you way :) Thanks heaps

Cheers

Tom

and sorry navara09 for stealing your thread lol

i like to be organised XD

Yeah i saw that it had been stolen from me but it no problem. iv been trying to get on and organise t but work has been that busy. thanks for finishing it off maddorgrc

Latest posts

Back