Im the first!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameslibra

Reaction score
HI just thought Id post something in here as no one else has, Im in Northern England, And loving what you guys do to you trucks. 99% of the uk nissans are all bling and never see the dirt. I do my best to redress that ballance.

Its nice to be first every now and then.

I noticed that most poms are bling over offroad from the other Nav site.

Good on ya mate.

I think its because the wierd beards or ramblers association are doing their best to stop all motorised off road activity and this is a small country. also the weather is usually crap

HI just thought Id post something in here as no one else has, Im in Northern England, And loving what you guys do to you trucks. 99% of the uk nissans are all bling and never see the dirt. I do my best to redress that ballance.

Where abouts? I'm for Keswick in Cumbria, been living in sydney about 6 years now

im from Pickering in North Yorkshire. Ive just come back from a weekend in the Lakes driving up as many lanes as we can, there are some great rock crawls around Kendal and Coniston

Very difficult to go anywhere and do anything other than walk in the Lakes, I used to do Motorbike Trials and had enough problems with that!
I'll try to post up a google earth pic of some local trails around my parents place, always wanted to take a 4x4 up there but never had one, loads of redundant mine workings in the area so plenty challenging worn out tracks, just be ready to explain yourself to the do-gooders.

Latest posts

Back