Brisbane 4wd trip 6th Aug

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be South as well - some trails round Mount Warren could be a go..... or Senci Rim Park again

How about Ripley ?

Nice and close 4 me ! :rock:

I will see what I can do Luke ! Got to keep the Minister for finance happy:rant: Cos I'm not sure think that the night run is the week after

Ripley would be a go for me. Nice and close aswell. We can get a few more people out aswell. Maybe raywise will come out and some other nav drivers. I could get my bro out in his patrol and see if he can put his words into actions and out do the nav on the track. Hehe

Any time your heading this way give us the nod I'm like 2 min's from the tracks and can sneek out on the missus. Haha

Count me in, will be getting Adams suspension kit delivered next week, probably won't have time to get it in before next weekend but thats ok. Never been to Ripley tracks, Glasshouse is good, I'll go anywhere.

Why! I have week on week off and this date is my week on! Oh well I will have to check out the photo's again!

Count me in, will be getting Adams suspension kit delivered next week, probably won't have time to get it in before next weekend but thats ok.

Hey ray, its a shame you didn't have it ready for today, we could of smashed it in and ready for Saturday. Send me a pm when you get the kit I can always chuck a sicky to give you a hand :).

:cheers!: Thanks Rus. I was going to meet up with Adam when he came to town to get the kit, but he had to stay in Cloncurry. So I organised to get it freighted to our office, might get it on Tues/Wed next week.

I might have a crack at it next Friday, (will tell the boss I'm "working from home" ):big_smile: Although, Alena who drives the Nav everyday is pushing for a professional to install so its done right and everything is checked properley. Will see next week.

Last edited:
Why! I have week on week off and this date is my week on! Oh well I will have to check out the photo's again!

Bugger Anthony, its hard to get a date where everyones free, but thats usual. I was thinking of going on that run today, but if I want to go out next weekend, I have to get some jobs done around here, so out into the yard I go........

Ah domestic duties, I knew when I started this job I was going to miss out on stuff but the money makes up for it. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys on another run.

Ah domestic duties, I knew when I started this job I was going to miss out on stuff but the money makes up for it. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys on another run.

you're welcome to come along Matt !

Ripley it is then - now for the meeting point and what time Sat morning?

Latest posts

Back