Brisbane 4wd trip 6th Aug

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in, its only 20 minutes from my house. i've been looking for an excuse to throw the mud tyres on again!

for those keen, how about we meet at the jindalee maccas at 7 for a bite to eat and some coffee? then head down to the bus-stop?

i'm in, its only 20 minutes from my house. i've been looking for an excuse to throw the mud tyres on again!

for those keen, how about we meet at the jindalee maccas at 7 for a bite to eat and some coffee? then head down to the bus-stop?

I have no idea where I'll be going so that sounds good to me.

Alrite I'm in. I'll see if my bro wants to come in his pootrol. I'll meet at bus stop at 8 if that's meeting time? Woot time to test the muds

Deb and I are keen to come, but we are coming from north lakes, so if we aren't there by 8 am can you please wait? i will have my CB on, usually sit on ch 14 or you can call me 0448 448 403 ta muchly. Sounds like a fun day out and we are keen to meet some of the members. so don't head off without a NOOB!!! even god loves a NOOB

Come Matt, I want to see the Patrol!!

I'll be there, and thanks for the offer to help fit my susp kit Rus, but she who drives the Nav daily insisted I get Zordo to do the install. Its booked in for Thursday, so I should have nice (near new) EFS kit to run around on.

From our place Rus the best way to Ripley would be out through Greenbank/Springfield, along the new bypass road straight to Ripley. Its a nice drive just getting there.

Yep I plan on using the back of Springfield to get there. Used to go that way to work somedays its nice drive. Oh sweet sounds like it'll be good day to test the gear. I should even have my canopy fitted by then maybe. Waiting on the important call :). Should be a mad day. There is a bunch more mods I wish to do to make it up to scratch for what I want, but I should start using it for the purpose I purchased it for.

Deb and I are keen to come, but we are coming from north lakes, so if we aren't there by 8 am can you please wait? i will have my CB on, usually sit on ch 14 or you can call me 0448 448 403 ta muchly. Sounds like a fun day out and we are keen to meet some of the members. so don't head off without a NOOB!!! even god loves a NOOB

No probs if your not there by 8 I will give you a call and there is excelent phone coerage there anyway

EFS ray! Nice choice. Get heaps of photo's guys, hopefully we can plan another run before the muster, when I'm off work..... Please.

EFS ray! Nice choice.

I was looking at the EFS gear for a while Anthony, and then Adam (Reg83) put the post up a couple of weeks back saying he was selling his newly installed kit as he needed to get something else. Money is always veeerryyy tight at our place, so, if I can save a bit getting a near new kit, thats the way to go. :cheers!:

I'm keen for a run, haven't been for a while and at this stage I have the weekend off and the missus is away :D

Back