Brisbane 4wd trip 6th Aug

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheering ehehehe. well my wife wants me out for the day - so i aint complaining. im gonna see if my bro wants to bring his pootrol and i will be there with or without him.

whats everyone doing for lunch? thats saying we are still gonna be out there at that time maybe. if not who wants to stop at a local park and have a bbq etc? bring your own meat and drinks etc. i can bring my lil round camping bbq and a stove for boiling water for a cuppa or sumthin if its needed?

i dont know what its like around there maybe a local can fill us in whos been there and stuff?

cheers
Rusty

maybe a local can fill us in whos been there and stuff?

cheers
Rusty[/QUOTE]

I don't get much more local

I was not intending to be there much later than lunch but if you want I can
show you some parks (not much around)

man i'd love to go but i don't think its possible, most likely gonna work as i've got a bit too much on. maybe we can get another one on in a couple of weeks..

haha, mate starting a big duplex, got about 400m2 of tiles to do. With this builder, he works on "need it by yesterday" and theres only 2 of us on the job. so yeah better not...

edit: ok i'll play it by ear and see what it looks like by friday ... really wanna try out the lokka

Last edited:
. if not who wants to stop at a local park and have a bbq etc? bring your own meat and drinks etc. i can bring my lil round camping bbq and a stove for boiling water for a cuppa or sumthin if its needed?

cheers
Rusty

Yep, I'll bring a few snags and the butane burner etc, like we did on the run up Duck Creek road recently. Stopped halfway up, has some snags on bread, couple of cuppas, yummo.

if theres not much around it might be worth not doing it. anywhere is good. whoever is interested can stop for lunch i guess. i usually do lunch or sumthin after a long day hehe. ill be stopping for snags on bread myself so anyone that wishes to join and have some chat thats fine.

oh is anyone bringing there wives/partners/girlfiends/etc??? dont know whther i should include the wife or not :S hehehe may sound harsh but meh

Yeah!!!, Got to stop and fire up the butane burners and throw on the snags, thats half the fun, plus driving makes me hungry. I'm pretty sure Alena plus one of my daughters will be coming.

well sorted. ill have to stop aswell. anything makes me hungry even sitting down hehe. so its a goer. if you wanna stop for snags etc bring your own food i will bring my bbq for those who dont have one and glad to share. also bring my lil burners for water and hot cuppa.

i best ask the wife if she wants to go then :S.

Guys, if you can bring the "bankers" and "better halves" please do, as my missus wants to come, but she's worried it's going to be all blokes and no WAGS. im sure some of the girls would want to come?

My Girlfriend screams when she see's puddles of Mud or comes close to trees...

Think i'll bring along a Mate This time! :)

I have to be in Twba @ 4 so Lunch time will be about it for me if we arn't all stuck somewhere! lol

Just gonna bump post. Just incase there are a few more

8:00 start at bus stop on binnies rd. I'm sure you'll see the rest of the navs.

I have my brother coming in his stockish patrol. Only has worn out cooper atr tires on it.

Back