Cree LED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjohn

Reaction score
I discovered this technology when my 14yr old bought a 2000lm single t6 cree torch on ebay for $12

I wont bother with a link as there are so many.
Just google cree led.

I bought a what was meant to be a 2000lm Cree torch, it wasn't even as bright as my 200lm led lenser :( still, I can't complain for $11 😁

I bought a what was meant to be a 2000lm Cree torch, it wasn't even as bright as my 200lm led lenser :( still, I can't complain for $11 😁

I bought 5 of those 2,000 lumen single-cell (UltraFire) CREE torches for about $5 each. 2 of them have failed circuits which I might look at one day for curiosity's sake, but at $5 each, the replacement parts (with shipping) would cost more.

I think that could be the one I have, I'd have to find the link. I have an awesome Cree LED baton torch with spikes on it too haha.

Its a Ultrafire c8 XML t6 uploadfromtaptalk1410828412093.jpg

Just remember CREE just make the SMD L.E.D chips, the rest is made buy the factory that makes the light bar, torch or what ever.

So depending on the build quality, circuitry, wattage, heat disipation etc a light with CREE chips might be great, or might be average. FYI.

20,000 lumen?!?!? For 30 bucks

Hahaha thats footy field stadium light output

A few of my mates have got these cheap cree torches they are around 2-300 lumens
Which is not bad for bugger all $

If you want high output get a Nitecore

Latest posts

Back