The Navrol build up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I am just installing a stereo and getting the poops as it has now been off the road for 3 weeks so I can imagine how it feels for a major project like this. I just wish I had more free time to get these things done. :(

Looking forward to the pics once you sort it out. :)

Well i got my new laptop so i can post pics now, its been that long ill see if i remember how... here goes..

This is it before the engine was in...
12012010.jpg

This is how it sits now.. sorry no front pic as i had the number plate on..
23072010002.jpg

Cheers mark.

I just worked out how do distort pics so here goes..

23072010001-1.jpg

23072010003-1.jpg

And before you say anything, no i do not like the black bonnet and it is not a bling thing.. my newly repaired and painted bonnet was still bent by 20 to 30mm in the front so i had to swap on this black bonnet.. Why did i not paint it, it has too much rust on the inside to repair, so i rust converted it for now and stuck the 2 stickers over the rust holes in that were through the bonnet until i can find another one..

cheers mark.

!@#$ yeah, love your work Mark.

Looks like your property is a quiet area to.

Lucky bugger.

I take it its on the road ?

Dave.

sounds like the panel work caused you more grief then the bodyswap

Well a few more updates, the huge intercooler is on as is the sti scoop, the sliders are done besides the lower plate. i will post up some pics tonight, will be making the rear bar up this week.

cheers mark.

So once again its almost there but still holdups on the sump (still waiting) and rear diff center as it was very noisy, We went for a drive and it ran smooth as besides the whine from the rear diff. Intercooler is from a r32 skyline, it now has twin thermo fans on top of it also and heatwrap on the pipes. I have made my new wiring kit (soon to be sold via forums and ebay) to make the fans come on by switch or also be boost actuated.
08092010004.jpg

11092010.jpg

11092010002.jpg

Last edited:
And a few more of the nav with bonnet scoop, im thinking i will paint the scoop and bonnet white but everyone says leave it black, what do you think?
14092010001.jpg

14092010002.jpg

14092010.jpg

Last edited:
And the sliders, still got to plate them and add a part to the rear to meet the flare and set them off from the rest.
26082010005.jpg

26082010004.jpg

26082010.jpg

Looks good Mark, I'd paint the bonnet/scoop white as well.

I should get better pics of it and start a poll... im really undecided, i like the black, but when i look at it i think of all the work i have done to this and having the bonnet black just looks unfinished overall..

cheers mark.

Yeah a little, i now have the sump back, it has been shortened 35mm, going to fit it today, the bonnet is still black as we have had too much rain to paint, i am swapping the front and stuffed rear 4.6 centers for 2 4.3 centers, sliders are pretty much done, rear bar is pretty much done, all the chrome (bling) thermo fans are on the intercooler now.. will get some recent pics but she is almost a goer again.. time for engineering is coming..

cheers mark.

Latest posts

Back