Shirts Shirts Shirts!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on australia post, was hoping my t shirt would be here by the weekend. But then my wife reminded me, that everything is shipped to China and on through the Phillipines for sorting. Just like Telstra and it's off shore call centres.

yeah sure how many do you want? enough to actually "tile" the trailer or enough to BUILD a new annex?

SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post

Last edited:
SALE!!! For all you guys that have already bought a T-Shirt or that received one form attending the muster you can now buy a second shirt for only $20 plus post.

OR for those that missed out on coming to the muster and getting a shirt you can still get in on the deal, Simply buy one and get the second one for $20.

I have just posted out some more shirts, if anyone would still like to grab one you will now need to contact Old.Tony, please do not send me any PM's for shirts as i wont be able to accommodate your order.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back