Shirts Shirts Shirts!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416201054.946263.jpg

Thanks nath!! You're the best :)

Looking good Gordy!!, Glad it arrived and fits.

Thanks for modelling it for us to.

Haha thanks nath!! Perfect placement of the logos across the front too, sits pretty much exactly over my boobs haha

I got it today at work and my new white light head light globes came too! Was the best Monday ever! So much better than Christmas lol

Haha thanks nath!! Perfect placement of the logos across the front too, sits pretty much exactly over my boobs haha

I got it today at work and my new white light head light globes came too! Was the best Monday ever! So much better than Christmas lol

honestly i was reading the shirt i wasnt staring!!!:confused3:

yeah why not, its def worth a shot.

Thanks Gordy.

anyone else keen on supporting the muster and grabbing a shirt??

Im not fussy who buys them as long as they buy em lol.

We are just recouping some of the outlay so we can have a few dollars to start up next years muster.
The muster itself runs with zero profit and is 100% not for profit group but from the first one we started with some cash that was donated by Nissan and that has allowed us to book venues, pay for stickers, T-shirts, running the web site ect so we would like to maintain that to allow us to go forward.

Bottom line is we do need the support of the forum members and appreciate any sale.

Cheers.

Im not fussy who buys them as long as they buy em lol.

We are just recouping some of the outlay so we can have a few dollars to start up next years muster.
The muster itself runs with zero profit and is 100% not for profit group but from the first one we started with some cash that was donated by Nissan and that has allowed us to book venues, pay for stickers, T-shirts, running the web site ect so we would like to maintain that to allow us to go forward.

Bottom line is we do need the support of the forum members and appreciate any sale.

Cheers.
Alrighty :)

Yeah Amy!! Do IIITTTT!! U know u want too.
One of us, One of us, One of us!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back