Shirts Shirts Shirts!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon it will amy!
I didn't even think to advertise on there. Don't forget they can email us on the Instagram email or email nath on the muster email as well

I woke up and went on Instagram and was like uuuummm did I sleep Instagram haha jk. Do like the new additions. I don't know how to do videos so that's your job now lol

Maybe the d22 fb page too?
If they express interest in the comments we can go from there, so far there's no interest but we will see how we go :) Worth a try!

All good, I can do the videos - I bit the bullet and bought an app that allows me to save them. You can keep doing the direct messages because I have no idea how haha

A big thanks to Nathan for delivering mine today. Very well worth the money and a very happy customer.
Cheers Mate.

Some of you guys should get your shirts in the mail today,
Let us know when it arrives.
Cheers.

Ah yes, well in that case yes i have, sent it, actually i sent them all off early in the week. They have been sent in normal post no parcel post was required which may mean they are a bit slow, i would of thought you guys would have them by now, maybe monday?

Thanks Pommy,

Anyone else want to help support the muster and grab a shirt?

We still have most sizes.

Latest posts

Back