Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The canvas is everything, if it's second hand check the zips and stitching and make sure there's no signs of mould. If it's brand new still check the quality of the canvas and stitching. Will try and put a photo at lunch for you

Sweet as, all the stiching and everything was good! Ended up buying this little baby yesterday. The rooftop tent was only used 3 times, so much space surprisingly! Heaps of room for all our crap in the trailer too, was thinking of modifying it a bit so the dogs could go in there...needs some ventilation though first haha.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414736259696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414736259696.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 42
Yes I may of made a mistake with the word

Modifications.....

I have dyslexia so occasionally I do slip up and make the odd spelling error...

But I think out of the 890 posts that I have I think most of them are legible...

But thank you for making me look like a twat. :-(

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Aww, no one thinks you're a twat. Dyslexia is way more common than you think. :) :)

Well, I'm not even going to go thru all the new posts here hahaah... 1 week and 6000km and I think I'm ready to die...

Well, I'm not even going to go thru all the new posts here hahaah... 1 week and 6000km and I think I'm ready to die...

Well die quietly will u...

Oh and u probably don't know but we have a daily dribble thread now too. So we hang out here and there. Good luck catching up on that thread too :p Hahahaha

Time for hibernation!

Well die quietly will u...

Oh and u probably don't know but we have a daily dribble thread now too. So we hang out here and there. Good luck catching up on that thread too :p Hahahaha

I can't keep up with both :(
All Gordy's fault from going off topic.
Yeah!! On ya Gordy!!

Latest posts

Back