New Turbo Fitted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milkman

Reaction score
I have just had an aftermarket turbo fitted to my D22 ZD30 from Mike Vine turbos, I will post dyno sheet monday arvo, now how the bugger do I convert Lb to Nm from what I googled seems wrong, anyway from dyno sheet Lb = just over 640 whats this in Nm,
Thanks
anyone in need of a standard turbo, done 115,000km has a Tiapan 3inch dump pipe fitted, looks to be in realy good nick can post pic's if needed

Last edited:
I've heard good things about Mike Vine on this forum. Is there snything wrong with the standard turbo? How much are u after for the turbo/dump?

how is it? better than before? ps; the torque figure will be a gear multiplication of flywheel torque. yoju got before and after dyno sheets?

how is it? better than before? ps; the torque figure will be a gear multiplication of flywheel torque. yoju got before and after dyno sheets?

sure do will be posting the dyno sheet sunday arvo, and wow the torque is amazing, from what Mike was telling me at max i got 60% increase in torque

Dyno sheet

Finaly got the dyno sheet, this is at the wheels, running 33.4inch tyres (255/85R16) The torque is in Lb anyone know what this is in Nm,

Attachments

• Dyno Sheet.jpg
    Dyno Sheet.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
About 800-900 nm. but dont get too excited, thats with the gear reduction of yr driveline. The power figure will remain fairly true once you compensate for the % robbed by driveline friction and mass. you really want the before dyno sheet to compare it to.

Was it just a new turbo fitted or did you get a chip as well? And if you don't mind me asking, what did it cost?

Have fitted - new turbo, Taipan water to air intercooler & 3inch exhaust, also Tunit chip
Price ....hate to think about it,(a lot) but the car has only travelled 115,000km so I plan on keeping for a long time yet.
Anyone got an idea of what price I should be asking for the standard turbo, has the taipan 3inch dump pipe fitted

Have fitted - new turbo, Taipan water to air intercooler & 3inch exhaust, also Tunit chip
Price ....hate to think about it,(a lot) but the car has only travelled 115,000km so I plan on keeping for a long time yet.
Anyone got an idea of what price I should be asking for the standard turbo, has the taipan 3inch dump pipe fitted

price.. whats alot?? i want similar set up

Get a ball bearing one, does wonders for the motor, one guy on here got one and claimed he had peak torque from like 1200rpm.

In any case you should give mike vine a call and see what the best turbo is or just get a genuine one from garry at nizzbitz.

Latest posts

Back