0 offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve23

Reaction score
Anyone got a pic of there Thai built and how far out 0 offset wheels with 285/75/16 rubber on stick out?..

285x75x16 on stock stx kingcab rims (+40 somthing offset) just touch the chassis...zero offset is going to be nowhere near the chassis...they are gunna stick out tho..will look good tho!!

Anyone got a pic of there Thai built and how far out 0 offset wheels with 285/75/16 rubber on stick out?..

when i run that tyre on my stock rims the tyre sat dead flush with the guards and thats at +45 offset so depending on exactly what brand of tyre you run it stands to reason they will still out 45mm

Cheers guys... Guess I'm gonna need some flexi flares..!

They won't be on daily, only once I head bush... (Once I get my 4WD problem sorted, but that's another story lol) Got 265's on now as dailys..!

I have 0 offset on mine. Looks tough as and drives really well. Only problem is it throws all the dirt and stones all over my car because they stick out so far which is causing a few stone chips on the paint

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 165

Latest posts

Back