16" steelies on a 2012 St?????!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV012

Reaction score
Sup people

Can you fit 16" rims to a 2012 d40 st?
And or do they make 17" x7.5 steel wheels

Any pointers please to help build my wish list

Dont quote me but my understanding is the front brakes are a little too big for the 16 inch wheels ( 17inch standard size) and the tyre shop i dealt with talked me out of downsizing. I think you can get steelies in that size but are less common so they're more expensive?? I liked the factory alloys so i put new rubber on them. Thats me tho. Depending on what you were after exactly try ringing around tyre shops

As above only v6 don't clear as bigger callipers . Have csa brand 16x8 with +20 offset on 2013 St no problems at all.

Johnkathy81

Where did you get yours from mate and do they do a 17 I would prefer to stay 17 but just susing options

If its a black 16 inch then you will have your answer

Makes more sense than guessing..
Rastas & John - i knew there was something i couldn't remember about the wheels going on. Didn't even think of the v6 haha cheers:rock:

You could try and get a set of the 17" factory steel wheels (same as your spare)?? I think they would look good, prob do it myself one day:)

my 07 RX had 16 inch steelies on it when i bought it, still got the spare too, but put the new style alloys on, they are 17s. the steelies are same width as the 17 inch alloys, i think x7 ???

spanish d40

try gumtree, always people selling their old rims on gumtree, it just had to be a 6x114.5mm stud pattern (6x4.5 inch if you swing that way)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back