2008 D40 - Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theonlyjustin

Reaction score
Looking at putting on an after market 3' exhaust.

1 - Has anyone done this?
2 - If so, are there any noticeable differences?
3 - Is it worth the money?
4 - What is the RRP for such products?

Cheers

From what ive been reading, there isnt much performance gains from fitting an exhaust bcos the standard system is near 2.5 inch anyways.
At the moment Im weighing up if its worth it on my 6sp man D40.... I guess it may change the power delivery more than adding power.

From what ive been reading, there isnt much performance gains from fitting an exhaust bcos the standard system is near 2.5 inch anyways.
At the moment Im weighing up if its worth it on my 6sp man D40.... I guess it may change the power delivery more than adding power.

Cheers for comment!

Looking at putting on an after market 3' exhaust.

1 - Has anyone done this?
2 - If so, are there any noticeable differences?
3 - Is it worth the money?
4 - What is the RRP for such products?

Cheers

As you are in Brisbane I would recommend the Scotts Rods system, he is out at Ipswich and has a site and Ebay store, just do a search.

I bought and installed his 3" system about 2 years ago and collected it from the shop for $750, same system now is about $950-970.

Take the old one off back to front, install new one front to back. Ended up using an angle grinder to get some of the old one off as was a pain with bolts seized up. Not much room in the engine bay and the dump can be tricky to install but all came together fine.

Attachments

• exhaust pic.JPG
    exhaust pic.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 60

Latest posts

Back