2008 Navara d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evoian

Reaction score
Hi all.
Actually I've always driven a Land Rover defender but living on Evia, Greece I lost it in the massive wildfires that have been raging here for the last 8 days.
Living out in the sticks I really cannot be without a car so I started looking out for a replacement.
At one point I heard that a friend of mine was thinking of selling his Navara, a car I've always thought I would have if I did not have the Defender.
He was willing to sell, I was willing to buy so now I'm a Navara owner like the rest of you.

living on Evia, Greece I lost it in the massive wildfires that have been raging here for the last 8 days.
Wow, just been watching what is happening there on our evening news. Fire fighters from other parts of Europe turning up to help out. It doesn't look good at all. I feel for you we are not strangers to huge fires here. I think the evidence is in, the world is a changed place. Fire are raging where they never use to and Icebergs are sliding into the seas. As for the Navara it will probably be a more comfortable drive. Good luck with it and welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back