2012 D22 STR's--what price brand new ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Just wondering what folks are paying?, what they have seen advertised ? and what they are bargaining down to?

Mines a Nov2011 one and I payed 30000, and had to wait nearly 3 months for it to arrive a few days before Christmas, went to few dealerships to get the best price

i have seen a Brisbane based dealer advertising (Carsales.com) the current D22 ABN deal as low as 29990 even 29350 that has a few demo Ks on it.

ours is a 12/11, we picked it up the on the 12th of this month after waiting about a month for nissan to take delivery of it.
We paid 28,800 with 6 months Qld rego, my wife is a government employee so we got fleet price on it and she can salary sacrifice the payments. Ours is white, metallic paint was $495 more.

NICK

the wife just corrected me, we paid $28 flat, the other 800 was the difference between what was owing on the outlander we trader and the trade in price.

I think we did REALLY well on the outlander, it would have been 3 years old in February, we paid $30500 on road and traded it for $24,000 with 110,000km's on it

NICK

I rang Macarthur Nissan up late this afternoon after noticing an advertisement in saturdays Telegraph...$29,980 drive away 12mths NSW rego...2012 models--had about a dozen there at this price...white, silver or black. Said they were demo's...how many km's..said between 6km's to 30kms'...how this works out to be a demo???..sounds like delivery km's on/ off the boat

There is 0 kms on the clock when the vehicle gets to the dealership.
No kms on the vehicle til after pe delivery.

I rang Macarthur Nissan up late this afternoon after noticing an advertisement in saturdays Telegraph...$29,980 drive away 12mths NSW rego...2012 models--had about a dozen there at this price...white, silver or black. Said they were demo's...how many km's..said between 6km's to 30kms'...how this works out to be a demo???..sounds like delivery km's on/ off the boat

In short, you may find the dealer ship brought them from nissan to reach there monthly quota and get there dealership bonus, as they are holding them instock and the dealer owns them, not nissan australia, they are considered demo's. I know when i worked for mazda delivery miles had to be less than 10km unless the buyer agreed otherwise, for example they wanted an Arb bar, the arb shop was about a 20km round trip from the dealers. once over the 10km they were no longer new and sold as demo's. 99% of the time it is a ploy used to make the customer think they are getting a great discount.

NICK

Oh and mine had 0.4 km on the clock, and that price was with the tub liner installed too, though I did have to go to Hornsby and I live a lot closer to Macarthur Nissan

push them hard on accessories to, they will try to tell you some BS about how they have to make profit somewhere but at the end of the day they won't let you walk over a dispute over a few accessories, maybe look at contacting nizbits to get the real prices of genuine nissan accessories so you have some ammunition to fire off at them when they try to feed you their crap.

Hi all new to the forum. I payed $28880 drive away for a 12/11 plus $495 for the metallic paint.
Accessories I got were a tub liner, keyless entry, cruise, tinted windows, and a tonneau cover. After trade in I payed $25500.

Did you get all that for $28,880? If so, you lucky, lucky bugger! Whereabouts are you mate?

no, extras were just under $3K. I bought it from Lilydale even though I am from Melb West suburbs. Cheapest in town.

what type of cruise do you have, i have heard it mentioned a couple of times but nissan always tell me it isnt available

Hi All,

Get my first D22 this Thursday, have the invoice sitting in front of me.

2012 Nissan D22 Navara ST-R D/Cab 4x4 2.5Lt T/diesel Manual Ute.
Vin JN1................
Eng: YD25........
Comp. Date 01/12
Colour: Polar White

Sale Price: $27,189.10
Accessories: $1727.27 (steel bullbar, toneu cover & tub liner)
GST: $2891.63
On Road: $1980.00

Total: $33,788.00

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back