2012 D40 Changes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you convinces yet Rich? :) they do drive pretty bloody awesome I have to admit. Very enjoyable to drove an I would not complain to have to drive it all day. Especially being auto

Yeah mate, more I drive it, more I like it, massive step up from the 4cyl. Few things that could be better but overall I love it.
As for being exy, seeing as the company is paying, the monthly payments don't really hurt that much, always going to have finance anyway so its just a bit extra.

Anyway, sorry to get off topic

Got the call yesterday to tell me that the blue st-x I ordered (because i was told they had stock) were already sold and the computer hadn't been updated. Unimpressed.
He said I might be able to get the colour i want in the December deliveries, but no black available.
Strange i thought, so a quick search on car sales revealed heaps of black for sale in Vic and QLD even one in ACT. So there are just none available in Sydney.
The deal we did was good and he said he would still keep that offer for December, but couldn't confirm the colours.
I'm going to ring a few dealers interstate to see if they will do the same deal.
I was offered a price of $47,000 including soft tonneau, tub liner, and tow bar.
Anyone know of somewhere i can do better than that?
I spoke to a few dealers that just said no, they wouldn't but there must be some hungry for a sale.

You might find that the delivery in December are the new ST's with upgraded features from the ST-X, As accoroding to my dealer that's when I would have had to wait until I could get a balck one with manual transmission. There are currently still Black ST-X Auto's available just not manuals, hence why i've gone auto and I wasn't keen on the upgraded ST's.

Can anyone confirm above statement (delivery of STX in December will be ST)?

Grunt

Can anyone confirm above statement (delivery of STX in December will be ST)?

Grunt

Hey Grunt,
I was told that the 2012 model was being built in November. So i would think that the arrivals in December will be the last of the 2011 model.

My ST-X is being delivered in December and as far as I am aware it isn't a rehashed ST.

I was told yesterday that the ship arrives on the 24th November. So i should get it in the first week of december sometime.
Woohoo Christmas car

Latest posts

Back