2012 st body lift AUTO

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannnick

Reaction score
Gday guys

Has anyone lifted an auto d40 with blocks? any dramas with the shifter etc?

Cheers

G'day mannick,

Mate I have done two body lift on my D40's in the driveway of my house, and it is quite easy. No issues at all with the auto shifter, handbrake, fuel filler anything. You don't have to touch any of it. A few mods around the engine but nothing serious. I think I had to move an earth wire, trim a couple of inter cooler pipes, and the engine cowling. All that is required in the cab is loosening off your steering, letting it slide on the spline a little and re tighten

It is very straight forward, I think it took me about three hours including modifying the brackets on my rear step.

CHEERS

MURF

hahaha sweet,

you don't know how big the bolts were roughly do you?
I have the blocks but i think the bolts i have are two short

No sorry matey I didnt actually measure them. I brought a kit from Zordo. From memory the bolts just behind the front seats are the longest out of them all. I think the rest are all the same length

I would honestly give zordo a call and ask him your concerns about it. He did the body lift on my 550 and told me that the D40 are the easiest cars to body lift. He sells his kit to superior engineering so you will get it cheaper from him. His kit is the only kit that supplies body mounts in the middle of the tub ontop of the chassis, it stops the tubs from bending if they are loaded up too much. Here is his number to help you out. John *0418 780 611

ah thanks buddy

well i have a Colorado body lift my mate isn't going to use, and according to superior it will fit the d40, so we will see haha :)

Latest posts

Back