2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright here are the photos of the light bar on
Headlights
74102_10151189686766227_1967359738_n_zpsf2ca264b.jpg

Lightbar
166569_10151189686846227_1461631074_n_zps2c558dbb.jpg

Both
549799_10151189686696227_482528666_n_zps69d7a3cb.jpg

purchased them from America, $1800 shipped mate. Very hard tyre to get in Aus bud! Good luck. But before you get a set ill take a video of the tyre noise, it may put you off hahaha

purchased them from America, $1800 shipped mate. Very hard tyre to get in Aus bud! Good luck. But before you get a set ill take a video of the tyre noise, it may put you off hahaha

Ok we'll I think I'll stick to the coopers all terrains.. Great tyre no noise well no noise compared to a mud tyre haha.. Might stick with these and buy some cheap 16" wheels with a nice big tyre once I lifted mine I'm still running stock for the last 5 years and I must say ... Shokkies? What shockies? Loll saving up for new ones just posted a thread on opinions.. I'm looking at lovells, tough dogg and bilistein.. Might stay away from ironman they sound cheap..

Ok we'll I think I'll stick to the coopers all terrains.. Great tyre no noise well no noise compared to a mud tyre haha.. Might stick with these and buy some cheap 16" wheels with a nice big tyre once I lifted mine I'm still running stock for the last 5 years and I must say ... Shokkies? What shockies? Loll saving up for new ones just posted a thread on opinions.. I'm looking at lovells, tough dogg and bilistein.. Might stay away from ironman they sound cheap..

Mate imo go tough dog. you will no regret it!!

hey bud for your HID's is there any cutting required? also im about to plastidip my front grill and just wondering what you used to clean the surface before applying it.
cheers

no cutting required. This does depend on the kit you purchase though....and i didn't prep it at all, cleaned it and then spray directly onto the chrome mate

yeah man plug and play.. but like i said depends on the kit u buy, ntech hids will fit and you just plug them into the original harness

Haha mate I just bought led lights for my sports bar yesterday lol but I want to cut it into the bar just for reversing because after tinted lights and 5% on the rear window I can't see much just feel what's behind me at night haha

hahaha nice one. Didnt want to cut into the bar, i just got some ipf clamps so i can move them if i need to :)

Yeh I got a spare one that's why I don't really care cuttin into it.. I purchased a tub last week with liner, tailgate plastic thing, sports bars and complete rail tie down in it for $80 and whacked it into mine cause mine was screwed.. The back tailgate plastic fell off couldent open it lol inside of tub was fkd ohh and I got the back lights too so if mine are too dark or get hassled I got spare ones in the shed.. Just went today to metal recyclers and got $15 for the tub after I stripped it..

Back