2013 d40 projectors headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannonpacher

Reaction score
Hey guys hoping someone can shed me some light here or a link;

Chasing a set of angel eyes or just projectors in black for a 2013 d40st, now been on eBay and googled etc and only ever come up with 2012, emailed mars performance and they reckon its a completely different size headlight, wondering if anyone has a 2013 with them fitted or if anyone know where to buy?? Or if someone is willing to send me a old d40 (2012 or earlier) to trial for on my 2013 and ill pay postage?

Thanks guys and first post,

Ill throw the buildup in the next month or so but here's the list of drive out so far;
2013 d40 st, 4" zordo lift, 17" tis 535b wheels from state, bfg km2's in 285, xrox bar, lightforce genesis, 5" led spotties in bar, canopy, arb front and rear lockers, long range tank, bash plates, dual batter kit, snorkel, UHF, ironamn winch, and also 2.5" exhaust, uni chip, custom 3 setting tunes on dyno and large pwr front mount, and about to ordering aliders and rear bar off Scotty bobcat all getting fitted over the next few weeks so ill throw pics up then

Shannon Pacher

Welcome to the forums.

I could be wrong but with no significant model changes (other than the 550) I'm fairly sure you'll find the two models have the same headlights.

If you throw up a pic of the front of your car I can tell you straight away as I've just been through this. Pretty sure it won't be the same.

You could go to a car yard and have a look for a 2012 model and compare, i dont think it will be hard to find a yard with a 2012 plated nav on the lot.

have you bought the lockers yet??

Cheers guys, yeah mick informed me no there completely different, so yeah I won't be upgrading yet through mick as I can't justify a $800 headlight upgrade, hey if you can afford it go for it! Ill just wait until mars or fleebay produce one, yeah lockers etc all fitted this week hopefully, so I can get my new bloody car, super excited!

Latest posts

Back