MY 2012 D40 St

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to go canopy buddy, sorry manning :)
Subz let me know how you go with yours champ can't wait to finally get all this in :)

Just received an email about my arms not happy 😠😠😠 they will be delivered next Tuesday lol arr spuwing

The time waited wont matter when you have them and there on mate.

SUCH IS LIFE

Manning post a pic of your car champ?

Sent email through to 4x4parts USA and they replied my shakels will be sent this week :) FIANLLY

That's my truck at the top of the page bro - few changes since but

YCQGLy.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers subz. Built a flat rack for over canopy and had it powder coated. Gonna hang my 40+inch light bar off the front, awning off the side and i bought a pair of mad bright flat led reverse lights. That's next to go on, just need to make a frame inside the canopy around my drawers to take some weight of the rack. Hopefully get to that next weekend.

I've got a 50mm body lift, xHD suspension and sized up on the tyres.

So recieved the email today my shakels have been seen so now is the waiting game

Then this bad boy will be going up up up
So I can get my wheels to touch the ground on these angles yay

3 weeks away and my beast will finally be lifted, then back on the poor bandwagon saving for a bullbar and Underbody protection then uca's :)

And one to start the weekend

Last edited:
I went under body first so i can still get off road and have no major worries. I had the worst feeling of punchimg in something underneath and not being able to get home or to work

CHEERS BROTHER.. wasnt jacking ya build thread.. just knew youd find it here and cause ya asked

Latest posts

Back